Looking for some fun festivities in Indianapolis in 2018 to check out with friends and family? Stanley Chevrolet has the inside scoop on events you won’t want to miss this year:
- Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament: Basketball fans will not want to miss the Big Ten teams battling it out from February 28th to March 4th.
- Wicked on Broadway: In April, don’t miss this classic musical at the Old National Centre.
- IndyCar Grand Prix: This May, car lovers will want to check out the IndyCar Grand Prix at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Broad Ripple Art Fair: May brings arguably the best weather to Indianapolis, making it the perfect time to go out and enjoy this massive art fair at the Indianapolis Art Center, where more than 225 national-level artists and crafters will have their work on display.
- Fourth of July: America’s Independence Day is cause for celebration. Head downtown to enjoy fireworks with family and friends.
- Indy Film Fest: July also brings with it the 10-day Indy Film Fest.
- Fountain Square Music Festival: Love outdoor concerts in the fall? Then you won’t want to miss the Fountain Square Music Festival this October.
- Circle of Lights at Monument Circle: Christmas may seem far away, but in November, the Circle of Lights event kicks off the Christmas season right after Thanksgiving.
We hope to see you at some of these events!