After taking this truck for a spin, I quickly found out why so many people like the Chevy Silverado. Here are my top 5 reasons to stop by Stanley Chevrolet for a test drive:
- It is the easiest truck I have ever had to park thanks to park assist. I’ve always had issues parking trucks as you might imagine, but with park assist it was much easier. The parking assist consists of a rear facing camera, sensors in the back, plus sensors on the front. The sensors on the front even pop up a picture on your dash to tell you when you are 1-4 feet away.
- There were eight spots to plug electronics in. Three of those are USB ports, but the best part was a 3 prong outlet. I’m always buying new plug ins for my phone or computer chargers, but this allows you to keep the same chargers you have for your home.
- Having a hot summer in your car? This truck has ventilated seats! You don’t have to worry about sweating through your shirt on your way out for the night.
- So much leg room! I’ve been in the back of trucks where I have to sit sideways and still have my knees in the seat, but this truck still has room to spare. As a plus for the seats, the drivers seat can save two seat settings so you don’t always have to be adjusting.
- This is small, but I seem to have this issue with all cars. The back windows go all the way down! Whenever I’m in the back seat of vehicles and I want the windows down, I can never put my arm out. It’s the little things that make a big difference!
If you have questions or want to schedule a test drive, call Stanley Chevrolet at 317-335-3000.