The Chevy Malibu was a great car to drive over the weekend. I found myself using the gas a little more than normal due to the pickup the 2 liter engine had. Here are my top 5 reasons to stop by Stanley Chevrolet for a test drive:
- The 2.0 Turbo engine was amazing! I would barely hit the gas and it took off. In my Chrysler 300 I have rear-wheel drive and a V6 and can’t go anywhere sometimes. But this Malibu was very speedy.
- Lane assistance was very nice. There are sensors on all corners of the car and it will slightly turn the vehicle for you to stay in your lane. If it happens twice in a row it will even warn you with sound and vibration of the seat. The cameras are really nice when parking!
- The 2018 Malibu starts at just $21,680 MSRP. We even have specials right now of up to $4,000 in customer cash.
- The navigation has a tool that will look at weather as well, and will let you know if there is bad weather ahead.
- The cruise control was very nice. Once you approach another vehicle the car slows down without you having to hit the brakes. You can adjust at what distance it will start to slow down. It then will speed back up once the vehicle is out of your way.
If you have questions or want to schedule a test drive, call Stanley Chevrolet at 317-335-3000.