The Chevy Traverse was a great SUV to drive around this weekend. So much so that I’m considering buying one myself! Here are my top 5 reasons to stop by Stanley Chevrolet for a test drive:
- The look of the vehicle is second to none for a large SUV. The redline version makes the vehicle stand out and turn heads. I think I have a couple of my friends convinced to come buy one!
- For those that want a truck but also have a large family, this is the perfect car. It can tow up to 1,500 pounds and seats up to 7 with plenty of room.
- The two sunroof option is great! Bringing in the natural light and letting the backseat passengers have a view of the skyline is a nice little addition.
- Weather, traffic, maps, shopping, you can do it all on the 8” touch screen. You can even project your phone screen with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay.
- Even with the larger size, this vehicle gets up to 26 MPG on the highway and 20 MPG in the city.
If you have questions or want to schedule a test drive, call Stanley Chevrolet at 317-335-3000.
Written by Adrian Tucker
Director of Marketing & Finance