The Chevy Trax is one of our hottest cars coming off the lot right now. Here are my top 5 reasons to stop by Stanley Chevrolet for a test drive:
- Slightly smaller than the Equinox but the only difference I noticed was a little less trunk space. The leg room is the same and the seats sit very comfortably.
- Starting at just $21,000 MSRP you can get a lot for your money. This SUV is one of the cheapest on the market and makes for a great family car.
- The 33 MPG on the highway was very nice for the weekend. I actually experienced a little higher as I was on a road that was 55 mph and saw around 35 MPG.
- Chevy does a great job of keeping everything at your fingertips. Cruise control and radio controls are always on the steering wheel for your convenience.
- With a family car you almost have to have the ability to sync your phone, and this comes with the ability to do that with Android Auto or Apple Car Play.
If you have questions or want to schedule a test drive, call Stanley Chevrolet at 317-335-3000.